top of page
All Past Events
- Dec 02, 2023, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PMPittsburgh, 201 S Winebiddle St, Pittsburgh, PA 15224, USAWinter Fair is our annual winter event in which our whole community comes together to create an enriching seasonal experience that year after year lives in our hearts and memories as a welcoming to the holiday season.
- Nov 22, 2023, 8:30 AM – 10:15 AMWaldorf School of Pittsburgh, 201 S Winebiddle St, Pittsburgh, PA 15224, USAOur Early Childhood Experience will include a brief overview of our programs, time in the classroom for free play, short circle time, and a story. It promises to be a wonderful morning. For children ages 2–4 with one adult caregiver present.
- Nov 18, 2023, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PMPittsburgh, 134 E Elizabeth St, Pittsburgh, PA 15207, USACalling all alumni and WSP Middle School students and guardians! As part of our 30 Days of Gratitude we have partnered with Thomas Merton Center and the Pittsburgh Prison Book Project (formerly called Book 'Em) to volunteer to pack books to be mailed to prisoners across PA.
- Nov 11, 2023, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMWaldorf School of Pittsburgh, 201 S Winebiddle St, Pittsburgh, PA 15224, USAWe invite you to explore the depth and breadth of Waldorf education at WSP. Learn how our unique curriculum integrates arts and academics, and how our students discover scientific phenomena for themselves while exploring two foreign languages and developing a deep lifelong curiosity.
- Nov 11, 2023, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMWaldorf School of Pittsburgh, 201 S Winebiddle St, Pittsburgh, PA 15224, USAEveryone is welcome to join us on Saturday, November 11th from 10am–12pm for a leaf raking event! In celebration of our 30th anniversary and 30 Days of Grace and Gratitude in November, we are so excited to bring this community service event back after a 3 year hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Nov 11, 2023, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AMPittsburgh, 201 S Winebiddle St, Pittsburgh, PA 15224, USAThe next Parent Association meeting will be on November 11th from 9–10:30am. Dave Taylor, WSP's Director of Finance & Business Operations will be giving an update on school finances and 2024–25 tuition considerations.
- Oct 21, 2023, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDTPittsburgh, 201 S Winebiddle St, Pittsburgh, PA 15224, USAJoin the WSP Parent Association on Saturday, Oct 21 from 2–4pm. We will be working on the 6th grade garden, located along the window wells of the building facing the Heartwood Annex lawn. Children are welcome but must be supervised at all times.
- Aug 26, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMPittsburgh, 201 S Winebiddle St, Pittsburgh, PA 15224, USAAll families new to WSP are invited to attend a Meet & Greet Orientation at 12pm on Saturday the 26th where you will meet members of our community and learn more about our school. Snacks will be provided. Please RSVP by August 22.
- Aug 25, 2023, 1:00 PM – Aug 26, 2023, 4:00 PMWaldorf school of Pittsburgh, 201 S Winebiddle St, Pittsburgh, PA 15224, USAAll families are warmly invited to help us clean, organize, and refresh the classrooms and common spaces of the school by attending Beautification Weekend for one or two two-hour shifts on either Friday, August 25th from 1:00—5:00pm or Saturday, August 26th from 8:00am–4:00pm.
- May 21, 2023, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDTPittsburgh, 201 S Winebiddle St, Pittsburgh, PA 15224, USAJoin the WSP Parent Association on Sunday, May 21 from 10am to 12pm. This will be our last organized gardening opportunity for the 2022–2023 school year, and we will mainly be weeding all gardens across campus. Children are always welcome but must be supervised at all times.
bottom of page