May Fair 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
May Fair is our annual festival and fundraiser that ritually welcomes Spring and celebrates the spirit in which Waldorf schools nourish and support our connection to nature and the seasonal cycles.
An in-person and virtual ribbon cutting ceremony for our eighth grade classroom, the Heartwood Annex, will kick off our 2021 May Fair festivities this year on Saturday, May 1 at 10:00am. We broke ground for this special project in September 2019, but the pandemic halted its completion until October 2020. We are thrilled to be able to celebrate this milestone achievement with our community!
May Fair will be held on May 1 from 11am–4:30pm at the school. It will be different than in years past, because not everyone can be on campus at the same time. Families will have an opportunity to sign up for start times and rotate through on-campus activities within a given time period. This will allow us to keep the number of people on campus within state mandates.
Tickets will be sold in advance for a slightly lower price than in previous years. All beloved May Fair activities will be held outside including the making of May crowns, fairy gardens, and seed bombs. Rain or shine, there will be music, games, a toy raffle, and outdoor play space for young children.
- Pre-purchase, timed tickets allow for one hour of on-campus activities; no walk-ins
- New lower price: $5 per person; $20 maximum per family
- Tickets will admit up to 8 families (or 33 people total) to campus to per hour; there will be some overlap in attendees per hour admitted; however, the total number of people on campus at one time will remain within state mandates and allow for social distancing
- May Fair will be held rain or shine
- Families of 5 use code FAMILY5 for discount
- Families of 6 use code FAMILY6 for discount
Do you need a gift for Mother’s Day? Father’s Day? A Special Friend or Yourself? Do your Spring shopping at May Fair! This year we will welcome:
- Olive & Marlowe, a woman-owned business (WSP parent Heather Cramer), which features small batch, artistinal olive oils and vinegars which are sourced from small groves and mills in California.
- Our very own Sarah Banach's small ceramic delights including small shelves perfect for displaying your (tiny) finds from nature.
- Katherine DeAngelis' beautiful handmade jewelry that is perfect for adding a splash of style to someone special's look (or your own!)
- Steffi Mayer's elegant, handmade cards that are sure to be a thoughtful surprise for anyone on your list.
- Last but not least, show your school spirit with WSP Merchandise including hats, tee shirts, sweatshirts, and car magnets!
30 minutesHeartwood Annex Ribbon CuttingHeartwood Annex
30 minutesHeartwood Annex Virtual Ribbon CuttingZoom
- Sold OutMay Fair, 11am–12pm$5$50$0
- May Fair, 11:20am–12:20pm$5$50$0
- May Fair, 11:40am–12:40pm$5$50$0
- May Fair, 12pm–1pm$5$50$0
- May Fair, 12:20pm–1:20pm$5$50$0
- May Fair, 12:40pm–1:40pm$5$50$0
- May Fair, 1pm–2pm$5$50$0
- May Fair, 1:20pm–2:20pm$5$50$0
- May Fair, 1:40pm–2:40pm$5$50$0
- May Fair, 2pm–3pm$5$50$0
- May Fair, 2:20pm–3:20pm$5$50$0
- May Fair, 2:40pm–3:40pm$5$50$0
- May Fair, 3pm–4pm$5$50$0
- May Fair, 3:20pm–4:20pm$5$50$0